IBPSA England - About
IBPSA-England is the English regional affiliate of the world-wide acting International Building Performance Simulation Association (www.ibpsa.org) and is linked to this association but acts as an independent organisation. IBPSA-England operates as a network of volunteers.
IBPSA-England's objective is to provide a forum for the exchange of information between researchers, developers and practitioners operating in the area of building performance simulation and related issues.
IBPSA-England is founded to advance and promote the science and technology of building performance simulation in order to improve the design, construction, operation, maintenance and refurbishment of buildings.
IBPSA-England will strive to achieve these objectives through cyclic meetings and conferences at national and regional level (and in co-operation with IBPSA-Scotland and other British regional affiliates), an interactive web site and e-mail discussion groups.
The cosignatories of the first IBPSA-England's Chapter were as follow:
- Ian Ward - University of Sheffield
- Malcolm Cook - De Montfort University
- Pieter de Wilde - University of Plymouth
- Jonathan Wright - University of Loughborough
- Martin Mayfield - ARUP
- Dejan Mumovic - University College London
- Simon Rees - De Montfort University
- Hasim Altan - University of Sheffield
- Andrew Wright - De Montfort University